I'm part of a freezer group that meets once a month at one of our
local grocery store, and this Thai Chicken with Seasame rice that we
made this month is so YUMMY!
I'm going to try and make this dish again using some of the
THRIVE Life ingredients. I'm going to use the THRIVE freeze dried
I'll be able to make this meal in less than 15minutes using THRIVE!
THRIVE foods and the freezer group has "saved me" each month.
I always have a hard time deciding what to make each day!
This is a Freezer Meal that you can make and freeze
OR make and eat now!Ingredients:
1/2 cup Kraft Asian Sesame dressing
2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
4 each Chicken breast, cubed (use FD Chicken)
2 tablespoon Peanut butter, crunchy
2 tablespoon Honey
1/2 teaspoon Pepper, crushed red
1 cup uncooked rice
2 each Carrots, shredded (THRIVE Carrots dices)
4 each Green onion (FD Green onions)
1/2 cup fresh Cilantro, chopped (FD Cilantro)
To prepare for freezer meal: (If you are making it to eat now, then don't bag the ingredients!)
1. Mix dressing and soy sauce. Pour 1/3 cup over cubed chicken.
Bag and freeze chicken.
2. Add peanut butter, honey and crushed red pepper to remaining 1/3 cup of dressing mixture. Bag and freeze.
3. Bag remaining ingredients and freeze.
1. Thaw. (only if you are removing from the freezer)
2. Cook rice
3. Cook chicken on skillet, medium-high heat for 8 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Pour mixture in with the chicken.
5. After rice is cooked add the remaining ingredients.
6. Serve the chicken mixture over the rice.