This is one of our favorite THRIVE recipes by Chef Todd! I love making this dish...it smells so good in the kitchen! It's so easy to make, that my daughter did most of the cooking on this meal tonight. We had THRIVE Life Freeze dried Green Beans as a side.
- Cook pasta according to can directions.
- Meanwhile, measure out ingredients for sauce. Reconstitute beef and sausage with ½ cup water. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic in butter until softened. De-glaze with red wine and reduce by half.
- Add vegetables and reconstituted meats and reduce until syrupy.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Simmer on low for 8–10 minutes.
- Toss pasta in sauce and sprinkle parmesan on top before serving.
Watch Chef Todd make this dish!