I just made homemade lemon ice cream last night using our NEW Classic Lemonade Powder! So YUMMY! We ate it so fast that I didn't even have time to take a picture!...I guess I will need to make it again!
When we made it again on vacation....my mother in-law had a great idea to add cheesecake bites to the lemon ice cream.....so good! I want to try blueberries with the lemonade next time!
I just started with my homemade vanilla ice cream recipe and added the lemonade powder.
1 quart of heavy whipping cream
1 quart of half and half
2 1/2 cups of sugar
1 1/2 TB of vanilla (if you are just doing vanilla ice cream then use 3 TB of vanilla)
2 TB of THRIVE lemonade powder
1. Beat eggs till frothy (you can use egg beaters)
2. Add sugar, vanilla, and lemonade powder
3. Add whipping cream and half and half mix.
4. Pour mix into ice cream container and add milk if needed to the top of line on container.
5. For Strawberry: add puree 1 qt of fresh strawberries OR 4 cups of THRIVE freeze-dried strawberries.
6. For Chocolate: add 1 large package of chocolate pudding to mix.
7. Need lots of ice and rock salt.